Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WTF Wednesday: Sanctum's Pet Dinosaur

Imagine my surprise while running through the streets of Sanctum to get to the crafting hall and the various trainers there when I noticed a large creature out of the corner of my eye.




Aside from my initial fear it was going to jump down from where it was and squash me...

Why on Aetria is there a giant dinosaur living in the city of Sanctum?





It really does not look happy to be there. I can't blame it. If I were a dinosaur and used to living on the ground and found myself magically air lifted by a herd of flying humanoids to live in their city in the sky, I might be disgruntled too. Not to mention lonely.

And yes, I do realize that it is entirely possible that it was just teleported to Sanctum like most daevas in and out of the city. Even so, it would still be disturbing (not to mention disorienting).

No comments:

Post a Comment