Monday, September 19, 2011

The Triplet Mini Mages: Yukiko's Journal Page 1


The Triplet Mini Mages of DOOOM:
The Perplexing Adventures of Cotton Candy, Bubblegum and Ice Cream.
Loch de Qwaa?!?

The Journal and Diary of Yukiko:
Don't you dare read this Mizzy or Ryuu!!!
Seriously! Bugger Off!!


Loch Modan, on some day that isn't today but rather some other recent day.

It has come to my attention that my dear sister Mizzy has a sheep addiction. She turns something into a sheep, which is all well and good, but, instead of then beating it to death in the wise and proper fashion of things that want to eat you for dinner, she resheeps it, and then... sheeps it again. I had an entire tea time picnic the other day while she kept resheeping this one trogg. I'm not entirely sure where this pathology comes from, but I must agree that sheep does taste better than trogg.

Ryuu is afraid of rabbits. Deathly afraid in fact. She zots them dead on sight. She insists they are trying to eat her, but I think they are just trying to be friendly. (That is, the ones that even realize she's there before she toasts them with her flambe power.) I have tried to warn her that wolpertinger season is coming up, and she gets very very upset. Then again, in that case, I can't blame her. Bunnies with sharp pointy fangs are never a good thing. EVER.

As for me, well, I just can't seem to figure out why the wildlife is so darned unfriendly. The fuzzy bears, cuddly spiders and huggable boars... I just don't understand why they are all so angry. They always want to eat me. It's like I'm food or something. *sigh*

Oh! And if the whole sheep thing wasn't irritating enough, Mizzy is a total Herb-i-whore.



*facepalm* Constantly running off and getting into trouble! >.> Though truthfully, I'm a bit worse, I think, when I go for the ore. Not that I'd ever admit that to Mizzy or Ryuu. >.> I always manage to get multiple things attempting to snack on me and give me death. Cake please!!!

PS - I seem to be haunted by our long dead and dearly beloved cat Thori - I keep seeing her as I run into walls. It's very puzzling. I'll be leading us all along some pathway then while jogging I run face-first into the wall. I could swear I see Thori, lingering on the edge of my vision and being all kinds of distracting. Not much different from when she was alive, come to think of it. My sisters, of course, think I'm just loopy, but whatever. I'd rather be a bit mental and hallucinating remembering Thori rather than remembering the really traumatic things like when we visited Gnomeregan and were all totally unsettled by the memories of when Dad ate Mom. Stupid Zombies. I can't wait till I'm old enough to whack the Lich King myself for that.

Many Thanks and Love to Lady M and Miss J, my Fellow Mini Mages!

No comments:

Post a Comment