Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WTF Weds: One Cow to Dominate them All!

Soooooo.... yes. I admit it. Farmville amuses me. Well, it did, until it became so utterly wtf ridiculous with the timed quests that were nearly impossible to finish, one after another after another. The rapid fire insanity rocketed the game far far away from the land of something casual and amusing so I meandered off to other things that were more relaxing... but not before I discovered the one cow to dominate them all. Take that Ash! Someone should probably warn Duncan MacLeod too.

No matter which calf grew up (this was before the new breeding system and cow pasture additions) it was always a Holstein Cow (once that particular cow was introduced). I found it utterly baffling and highly perplexing. These examples aren't even all of them. This occurrence happened enough times for me to go WTF?!? before deciding that I wasn't crazy (alright, that is still debatable), and that I should take screen captures and catalog the conundrum. (If only to keep some grasp on my sanity. Oh Hush! It's all about the little lies we tell ourselves to get through the day, go with it!)

Congratulations! Cow Conundrum!

Apparently the Holstein cows have some seriously dominant genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment