Monday, January 23, 2012

Erm... Your Hut is on Fire... Hellooo??

While questing in Dustwallow Marsh and doing quests for the witch in the woods, I found myself beating back Grimtotem tauren. I was instructed to burn their tents, which I felt kinda guilty about, but not as guilty as realizing the Grimtotem were apparently fire-blind and daft and were going to die in the fires I just set.  

 Uhhhh... Your Huts on Fire... Helloooo??? Fleee???

The tent is going up in flames and they are just standing there. Surrounded by flame, and they don't even flinch. No one is bringing water. No help is coming... and still... they just stand there, staring at the flames, not moving a muscle, not even the slightest twitch. It is becoming obvious to me that these Grimtotem couldn't have possibly done what Tabetha believes they did.



I doubt the entire Grimtotem tribe was responsible for burning down the Shady Rest Inn. They are suspected because of the hoof prints left outside the inn, but what if that was where one of these fire-blind Grimtotems just happened to be standing there and went up in flames with the inn?  I find this a much more plausible conclusion than them being smart enough to cause arson AND escape from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment