Monday, June 18, 2012

Aion: A Weeee Crafting Conundrum...



So before a lot of revamping in Aion for the crafting tests to become a Expert... I had this quest to get a bazillion Salix logs so I could make Salix boards to do some handicrafting quest. I'm not sure if it was for a Salix bow or what. I just remember that I spent days upon days gathering Salix logs so I could make the boards. And while talking to my dear friend Smoda, I found myself wondering...



 Why DOES it take TWO logs, to make ONE board?!?

Jury is still out on it. I'm leaning towards mathematical logic that has been overlogic'd (no, it's not a real word, shush!) into illogicalness. Thankfully, when I had logged in after Aion went FTP, I was given a new quest that was much easier to complete to continue to be able to level up my handicrafting. Crikey.

 My quest for answers, sadly, left me with more questions... why am I using a knife tool and a gem when SMELTING SILVER? Ok ok, I guess one could argue that it is a tool to poke a silver bar out of a mold... but that still leaves me pondering about manual dexterity for the asmodians with how they hold tools...

They appear to have the gripping power of lobster claws...

No comments:

Post a Comment