Friday, December 9, 2011

Fashion Friday: Fashion by the Book



The majority of the men's fashion I saw in the main city of Freedom Harbor in Forsaken World seems to be very textbook. I almost felt as if I had my costuming through historical ages book out in front of me. Kinda cool.  Unlike the women's fashion where they have a zillion different paths to go with it - from gypsy, to stripper pasties, to circus sideshow and so on... there must have been some sort of weird male fashion...(right?!?)... I just didn't notice them >.>  Perhaps I should log in and look again.


I appreciated the variance. However, the "costume book" fashions that the NPC's wore, all the NPCs wore the same exact outfit of a particular style. The red/pink dress styled one was red/pink on ALL of the npc's that wore it. The blue one, the same blue on all of the varied NPC's that wore it. I wish they would have used a variety of color on the outfits instead of having 15 NPC's all wearing the same exact outfit. >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment