Saturday, December 17, 2016

I Do Not Think That Word Means What You Think It Means: Forsaken World Vampire Edition (Revised)

This was originally written by Eva Nottage under her pen name Daima Delamare (Magesplat) in July 2012. This version has been edited and reworked for clarity. 




I will never forget my first time in WoW when I had finally crafted my Black Mageweave Leggings... only to find out there was nothing "legging" like about them. They were the best gear for my character at that particular time, so I ran around like a person who forgot to put on normal clothing over her bedroom clothing. Needless to say, I take notice when armor and clothing are named in a way that suggests that they might actually involve bits of cloth doing what their namesake implies... only to be perplexed when they very much do not.

Batwing Skirts (and disturbingly unnatural waistlines) aside, I am going to amuse myself with Forsaken World's Female Vampires for today...


You too can channel many sexual fantasies...

First up, the top of choice, Channeling Mail...  we first see a generic icon that gives hope one might have a fully covered top to wear. I know, I know, but you can't blame me for hoping!  When we put it on, we see a top that, erm, well... I'm not entirely sure how it's holding in her tits, tbh... it seems to have fabric that is soft and relatively furry, and not so much anything resembling metal loops linked together to create armor. As for channeling, well, I'm sure it channels many things... but for me it's mostly multiple -headdesk-'s.


 ...but maybe you might want to consider channeling some more fabric?

Next up we have the Channeling Skirt. Lovely and voluminous, covering both legs in a truly skirt like way... and... uh... I am imagining things and need to get my eyes fixed. We actually see the barest wisp of a skirt that looks like a bit of Kleenex dangling from her... what might be a belt. (And as a vampire, I'm sure Kleenex are very utilitarian for wiping ones mouth...)  >.>   Right,  stockings that are thigh high, one of which attaches to the aforementioned belt...  ...  ....  -.- ...  A skirt you say?...


 Or just, you know, not even try... >.>

And last, and certainly, the "least".... we have the Blood Drinker's Trousers... which are nothing trouser like. In fact, near as I can tell, she's just wearing underwear still. Did I forget to put the pants on? No... they are clearly in the proper slot...  Perhaps they are invisible trousers?  - sigh-  Underwear, and by that I mean panties, do not trousers make. Being as that trousers generally cover the legs and this particular pair does nothing of the sort...

-headdesk-

No comments:

Post a Comment