Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WTF Weds: Your shitting mi...



This, my duckies, is a goat from the newest incarnation of Farmville,
known every so creatively as: Farmville 2.


It's the original Farmville's 3D, mostly animated, younger sibling with an interesting take on mechanics gleaned from all of it's distant and not so distant Zynga game cousins. Thusfar, it is not a ridiculous farce of... it isn't a money grubbing greed mongering... -sigh-... my colorful opinions of Zynga's company strategies aside, it isn't half bad. (Yet. I will curb my pending rants for the time being to get to the point...)




As you've guessed it, I wouldn't be writing about it if there wasn't something utterly mockable to gape at and tilt ones head to the side while blinking stunned with the letters WTF dancing perplexedly through the field one of ones vision...

So, I present to you, in video, when I fed a goat in order to get drops from this goat to further my progress in the game.  I assure you, I'm not getting all fancy or anything, it's just that... >.>  to really...  <.<  understand...  >.>   you have to see it in it's full animated glory. 


The phrase... "squeezing one off" comes to mind...


For the record, I don't blame the goat. I'd stiffen up in a hurry too while crapping out an entire fully formed bottle of milk from my rectum too. I'd also jump around elated with a ginormous grin on my face once having rid myself of such an uncomfortable thing from inside my body.

It makes me want to go to Farmville's special husbandry school where they teach the anatomy of goats and explains the magic that causes their entirely organic bodies to create glass and perfectly formed and in bottle shape. I mean seriously, just think of all the costs saved on packaging when you could have a herd of fantasy-land goats that do it for you, no need for factories or packaging plants!

-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment