Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Brief PSA

Heh. You know, I write the word PSA and think back fondly of the one I made for my film class in high school. Crazy how some things trigger memories like that, forever associated.

In any case, this is just a note that I am alive, and I am thinking about this blog daily and what I can put on it. However, I have shifted every energy I have towards landing employment, and as such, the blog is very quiet. My apologies.

Unfortunately, I don't see the quiet changing any time soon. I will post when I can, as this is definitely where my passion and happy mental juju comes from, but as it stands now, I am flat broke. I am homeless. I am about to lose health coverage. I'm clinging to faith that somehow, something will come through this month and I will get through this, but I gotta confess, right now, I'm pretty terrified.

So please, bear with me, and hopefully in a couple months time I will be back on track and writing about my discoveries and ponderings in games regularily.

No comments:

Post a Comment