Monday, November 7, 2011

Not so Flambe'y Fire Squirrels

So of course, I fell in love with the adorable and aptly named Meeps in Rift.

-holds up roadrunner sign-

The fact that he "meeps" only adds to the squee factor. From afar, of course. I'd probably have my hands singed off if I tried to touch him. Being a fire squirrel and all.


Which is why I was entirely perplexed when setting out to save his "friends" in the nearby forest, that the forest was so green and lush and not at all... burnt. Not even a little singed.

-You too can see our local population of Cellophane Special Effects Squirrels!-

I find this very perplexing. FIRE Squirrels. With flames licking out from their bodies. Who run freely in the grass. That is lush and green and... just what kind of fire squirrels are these? Flamey Squirrels? Or better yet, Cellophane special effects squirrels! I suddenly find myself pining for a good old diseased squirrel... And a squirrelsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment