Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 (Created with Dress Jack-O-Ween, Free)

Ahhh Halloween. One of my favorite times of the year. Any excuse to dress up is a good one in my books! This year, I find myself contemplating in game events.

I can't think of any in game event that I've loved more than any other, I seem to just love them in general. It's festive, fun and oftentimes has silly but awesome loot. And for the record - my favorite drop ever is the Horseman's Horse in WoW.  If I had to pick one event overall though, I will always have a fondness for the City of Heroes monster hunting before they opened Croatoa. 

But that is just me. I'm curious - what do you think makes a good in game event? Do you like in game events, be they holiday or storyline? What has been your favorite in game event (in any game)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment