Monday, August 8, 2011

Apres Vous, My Mail Wearing Friend...



One of my favorite things to do with friends in MMO's are things that we shouldn't. Or rather, that I didn't actually expect us to live through. When I convinced my friend Kist to come along with me to slay Onyxia to get the badge before she was way too uber for me to ever even contemplate with her pending reinvention, I was in for some good times.

Now, I realize it's a bit odd, but I don't mind dying. A lot. I assume it stems out of my preference to play cloth wearing casters. I really figured we had no chance in Hades of pulling it off with just the two of us. I greatly underestimated Kist's UBERNESS.

Granted, the first go around, we got our tails whooped. However, I then respecced to have a more frosty demeanor and with a bit of strategy (not having actually read one before, and having tangoed with her for the first time that day) we went back and smote her scaly black hide. Buahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment